OCTOBER 14 - 16 PERTH 3 days Wollaston Conference Centre, Mt Claremont $685
Workshop Three: Symbol Work, Group Work, Transforming Trauma
Certificate in Expressive Therapies with Children & Adolescents
Symbol Work, Group Work and Transforming Trauma
* Symbol work in contemporary counselling.
* Role-play for a strong sense of self.
* Safe processes for traumatised clients.
* ET in group work and group dynamics.
* Illustrated case study stories
Balancing Emotional, Cognitive and Somatic Processes
* Foundation principles of Expressive Therapies.
* Dealing with reactivity and anger.
* Body Focus - supporting kinesthetic resolution.
* Music as a therapeutic tool - recorded and live.
* Research and background literature.
Inner-Life Skills for Self-Awareness and Self-Esteem
* Approaches for teaching relaxation and self awareness.
* Visualisation and imagination for enhancing self esteem.
* Family and group communication games.
* Liaising with parents and carers.
* Course Review