Exploring Family Issues - Processing Strong Emotions
* Exploring family- of-origin issues using art and symbols.
* Emotional release processing:- supporting the release of grief - safe anger release and integration
* Bioenergetics, de-armouring and movement therapy.
* Journal writing and worksheets for expression and integration.
Symbol Work, Group Work and Transforming Trauma
* Symbol work in contemporary counselling.
* Role-play for a strong sense of self.
* Safe processes for traumatised clients.
* ET in group work and group dynamics.
* Illustrated case study stories
Balancing Emotional, Cognitive and Somatic Processes
* Foundation principles of Expressive Therapies.
* Dealing with reactivity and anger.
* Body Focus - supporting kinesthetic resolution.
* Music as a therapeutic tool - recorded and live.
* Research and background literature.
Inner-Life Skills for Self-Awareness and Self-Esteem
* Approaches for teaching relaxation and self awareness.
* Visualisation and imagination for enhancing self esteem.
* Family and group communication games.
* Liaising with parents and carers.
* Course Review